Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Weird Wednesday

OK, I admit it, I suck at thinking up titles!!! Ah well, you're not here for my titles, are you? Hehe, onto the goodies :D

Photobucket


Dress and shoes - Weird Designs Moonlight in aubergine and pumps in aubergine (these are both a part of a limited edition release this week, only 26 or so of these were released, go grab yourself something that not many others will have before they are all gone o.o)

Hair - Crimson & Clover (available in the TTG hunt, grab it while you can, this is STILL my fave hair for now ;p)

Skin - Mango, Mango - Valentine (I LOVE this store for cheap but really well done skins! This skin, like all their skins, comes in three tones, I'm wearing the vamp tone here which is perfect for us gothlings. Right now this skin is on sale for 69 Lindens ONLY for humpday happiness, the ever-awesome Sileny Noel tends to keep them out for a coule of days afterwards, go grab it before she re-prices it!)

Pose - Mindshift Animations.




Thats' it for now, have fun dollies <3



Mil xx

No comments:

Post a Comment