Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Witchy-woo!!

Well as ya'll know we're nose-diving into Halloween this week, which is fast becoming my favourite holiday, both in SL and RL! Its just sooo much candy-filled FUN how could you NOT love it?? hehe


Anyways, for all you who wanna dress up this Halloween, here's a cute lil dress I scored on the lucky boards over at Kue. To go with it, I grabbed these awesome pumpkin ballet boots over at the Halloween from O!Bleek. To finish off the witchy look I'm wearing hair from Rezlpsa Loc, uggg I always have trouble spelling that, lol!







Items worn:


Dress - Kue - Fabled dream orange - (Lucky board),
Hair with hat - Rezlpsa Loc - FTLO hunt item,
Shoes - O!Bleek - Pumpkin ballet boots - Halloween Spooktacular
Skin - Nightshade - Eternal Dreams - midnight mania giftie!




Have fun, and if I don't seeya before, hope ya'll have a spooktacular Halloween!!

Poisonous kisses and demented dreams,



Mil xx

No comments:

Post a Comment