Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Victorian Raven

OK, so you guys should know I'm addicted to SL hunts, doesn't matter what 'theme' it is either, if I can find one thing from a hunt that will work for me, I'm happy, lol. So anyways, heres' a look I pulled together outta random hunt stuff.


I absolutely love this sculpted raven mask from favole, its just so creepy and cool, right up my street, lol! To go with the mask, I simply had to dig out these awesome raven-feet from sangre-noir. And how about some cute Victorian-era threads? This outfit was a suprise gem by Adoness in the Summer Nights Hunt, and to be honest I was expecting hair, but this outfit is so awesome I had to show it to you, and I think it works so well with my raven accessories, lol.

Heres' a close-up of that mask, cus its just so awesome you have gotta take a closer look at it, lol:


Worn:

Raven mask:
Favole - Freak (The Dark Future Hunt, ends June 15th),
Outfit: Adoness (Summer Nights Hunt, ends June 3rd),
Raven feet: Sangre Noir - these were a hunt gift in the last Twisted hunt nd are no longer available for free, sorry.

Demented dreams and razorblade kisses,

Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment