Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Cafe Cup

Once upon a time there was this cute lil hunt called the Cafe Hunt, with lots of cute Japanese/ doll prizes to be snagged! Unfortunately that hunt ended on the 31st Jan, but I sitll want to show my look I created using some of the hunt gifties. (/me whispers: I had a lil walk around this morning and some gifties where still available!).








This dress is one of the many  hunt gifts that I loved from this hunt, but I don't have time to show you them all today. The amazing dolly skin I'm wearing is from Nomine, and is the fortune teller prize there!! 'Simply' find you match to win!! I spent most of two days til I finally found a match, but it was well worth it! These simple, but cute poses are from .evolve. (thank you Bellastarr Fhang!! <3)

Obligatory skin close-up:




InFo:

Dress: YOMESHOUJO (The Cafe Hunt giftie),
Clock: +NK+ ~ Alice of The Waitress clock (The Cafe Hunt giftie),
Shoes: Dilly Dolls ~ Buckled Dolly Pumps (not free, colour-changeable, a must have for any dolly-wardrobe!!),

Skin: Nomine ~ dollskin/ Sand (fortune teller gift instore!),
Hair: Exile ~ Rayanne,
Eyes: Fashism (rebranding/closing group gift, might still be in archives!). 
Poses: .evolve.

Enjoy!

MiLLie xox

1 comment: