Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Better late than never?

Oh I have been a baaaad blogger this past month. I have been so busy in RL I haven't been able to get things blogged on time, so I apologise for that. Anyways, I hope you all managed to get to the Festival of Sin before it officially closed last night (however, as of time of writing I could still get in! lol, gotta be quick though as the designers will be clearing out their stores today), there were some really amazing and creative goodies there, along the theme of the Seven Deadly Sins. One of my faves was this sexy little number from A&A (Adore & Abhor). Airedine Poe's theme was Vanity.






InFo:

Dress, Belt & Tights: A&A ~ Gloria (Exclusively made for Festival of Sin, but should be available in store soon!),
Skin: Amacci: Liane Skin - Puder, (Festival of Sin exclusive skin preview, should be available in store soon!),
Hair: Tameless Hair ~ Tatiana,
Shoes: Sweet Antidote.

Happy Sinning!!

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment