Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Zombies coming atcha!

Got another different look for you today. This time its a bit more grungey than usual, but when I heard about these awesome zombie gatcha tees @ Lasaki I just could not resist heading over there to try my luck at them!!










The skin worn in all these shots is the new freebie from Al Vulo, which I LOVE because it reminds me of how the vampires look in Vampire Diaries when they are hungry/feed. Here's a closer look:



InFo:

All tops: Lasaki (MESH gatcha tees, L$35 a try!),
Jeans: -BC- (no longer available, sorry),
Skin: Al Vulo ~ Julia/ Dating on the Dark,
Vampire teeth: Mango, Mango (no longer avaialable, sorry),
Tattoo: Glue Ink,
Eyes: Repulse ~ Scabbed,
Hair: ploom ~ Iris,
Piercing: Cobrahive (no longer available, sorry),
Nails: [Virtual/Insanity] Naboo Sharp Claws,
Shoes: Gok ~ Skully Leopard.


Hurry on over to Lasaki and try your luck on the gatchas too!

MiLLiE xx


No comments:

Post a Comment