Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Baroque Beauty

So, when I initially saw this month's Collaber88 collection I wasn't all that keen. I thought the colour's were too dark, too bold and that I wouldn't be able to work a look out of it. However, I went and had a look anyway and picked up some really nice pieces, which when put together, I thought look really stunning! Hope you do too!



Oh, and I've been playing around with different effects on fotoflexer, and thought this effect looked good and wanted to show it you!



InFo:

Skin: Glam Affair ~ Roza/ BaroOQ, (Collaber88, available til 8th Sept),
Hair: Diva! ~ Manon,(Collaber88, available til 8th Sept),
Eyes: Sn@tch ~ Gloss eyes, (lucky board item),
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer ~ Owl, (Collaber88, available til 8th Sept),
Earrings: Blensen & Maitai ~ Lilo/ Carnelian, (Vintage Fair, ends 29th August),
Dress: Nylon Outfitters ~ Baroque Bustle, (Collaber88, available til 8th Sept).

Get em while they're hot!!

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment