Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Vintage Fair Preview!!

omg I am so excited right now! I was lucky enough to get invited to the Vintage Fair 2012 early access group!! There are, as usual, so many wonderfully vintage things available at the fair, which does not open to the public til August 4th, that I'm sure this will be my first post, but not my last on the event!

I absolutely LOVE this dress from Sleeping Koala, it is sooo cute, and brought to me visions of yesteryear, when the roller disco was the height of coolness. So I strapped on my skates and headed down to the roller rink!







The skin I'm wearing in these pics is one of the newest faces from Aeva/ Heartsick, which will be available for everyone at the Vintage Fair when it opens on August 4th. I absolutely LOVE this face, the make-up is so beautifully done and complements the skin and the vintage theme perfectly.

All pictures were taken at Sn@tch.

For more info on the Vintage Fair, including map and slurls, check out the CHIC Management blog.

InFo:

SkIn: Aeva ~ Jaci/Belle Amie,
EyEs: Mayfly ~ Liquid Light,
DrEsS: Sleeping Koala,
SkAtEs: Sn@tch,
RiNg: [Virtual/Insanity] Laduree,
EaRrInGs: Bliensen+MaiTai ~ Lilo/Carnelian,
PiErCiNg: Cobrahive, (no longer available, sorry),
PoSeS: Glitterati (pictures 1&2).


MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment