Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

OK I suck....

OK, its official I suck at getting posts up on time. I started to prepare this post, and my previous one, last week during Septembers' Horror Haute, but unfortunately I've been working nights this month, so I have either been working, sleeping or too damn tired to get these finished, and for that I'm sorry. Everything should still be available at the respective shops though.


InFo:

Skin: Pink Fuel ~ oopsies (currently available at the discounted rate of L$25(!!!) at Atomic's Knitting Circle Rummage Sale, available at this price til 7th October only!),
Piercing: Cobrahive (store closed, sorry),
Nails: {MV} Widow Nails (Horror Haute for September),
Eyes: Dead Apples ~ Sinstre Eyes (Horror Haute for September),
Shirt: Iren ~ loose panda shirt,
Fishnets: alterego ~ (available as part of their outfit for this weeks' Perfect Wardrobe),
Gloves: Hysteria ~ Cross meets spikes (Horror Haute for September),
Boots: Gos ~ Triumph boots/ Worn.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment