Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Return to the Cinema

I've been having so much fun exploring the different themes over at CINEMA, I just had to show you this cute look I made today. Just an FYI, I'm a total sci-fi geek, and grew up on Star Trek... I have always loved that show, can't get enough of it, I like anything Star Trek and can't say I have any preference on which series it is, if its' Star Trek I just love it! So, when I saw these amaze-balls Star Trek inspired dresses from Eclectic Wingtips, I just HAD to get my hands on them! And make myself into a cute Andorian Starfleet officer...



InFo:

Skin: Glam Affair ~ Roza/ The Arcade Gacha/01,
Hair: Shag ~ Love is a Battlefield,
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard ~ quicksilver,
Dress: e! Sci-fi dress (available at CINEMA til Oct 31st),
Andorian antlers (bought on SL marketplace here),
Tricorder (bought on SL Marketplace here).

Live long and prosper earthlings!

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment