Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Trick or treeeeat??

OK, so I'm a bit early, but I simply LOVE Halloween and just can't wait any longer!!! lol. Here's some gorgeous things I have found just perfect for the occassion. A dear friend of mine, False Imako, has made some absolutely gorgeous limited edition Halloween themed skins for the holiday which, for only L$99 each you NEED to check out! The one I'm wearing here was actually in the MM a couple of nights ago, so you gotta keep an eye on that too! In keeping with the theme, I am also wearing Adore & Abhor's CUTE eye-shadow which is one of their prizes in this years' Snatch Halloween game - The Resting Place, and I think it complements Falses' skin perfectly!




InFo:


Skin:
[VoiD] Annie ~ Spook/ Natural,
Eyeshadow: Adore & Abhor ~ Orange Feral Eyes (Resting Place hunt/game gift @ Snatch),
Hair: ploom ~ Mila (L$95 at The Decks' The Attic event on NOW!),
Earrings: [Virtual/Insanity] Mirror Mirror/ Ween,
Outfit inc leggings: NS ~ Pumpkin Outfit (gift instore),
Shoes: Adore & Abhor ~ Shimmer Platrfom Pumps/ Halloween,
Pumpkin: ANAmations ~ Trick or Treat pail,

Pumpkin kisses,

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment