Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Millie in Wonderland




Another day, another Blue Blood post, lol! I usually don't blog the same store twice in a row, but as soon as I saw this adorable new release I just HAD to try it on, and then I could not take it off, and before I knew it, I was taking photos' of me in it, which naturally meant I had to blog it, lol! Alice is available in a range of colours to suit everyone's taste, and is out now at the main store! The boots I'm wearing are also by Blue Blood, and they were recently available as a hunt prize at Blue Blood but I am not sure if they are available to buy at the store, tbh.

The skin I'm wearing is one of Aeva/Heartsicks' special seasonal skins, which are only available til Jan 3rd. These are full skins that come with all their options, and are only L$100, so get your hands on em now while they are still available!

The eyes are new from Adore & Abhor and are a advent calender prize over at Kitty Catz. This advent calender is one not be missed. It is a collaborative project with a gift from a different designer available every day! Oh, and old calendar prizes are still available! But you can only collect each gift once, so be sure not to ignore/ decline it, lol!

InFo:

Skin: Aeva/Heartsick ~ Jaci/ mistletoe kiss (comes with teeth also worn) and the candy cane (also worn!). L$100 at the main store,
Eyes: A&A ~ Confetti eyes (advent calendar gift here),
Dress: Blue Blood ~ Alice (new release here),
Boots: Blue Blood ~ Wonderland boots (previous hunt gift).

MiLLiE xx



No comments:

Post a Comment