Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Woeful Sunday...


Here are some Woeful Wednesday bargains I snagged this week, and if you missed them, make sure to head down to the Woeful Wednesday HQ and slap their subscribo to receive notices regarding their future events :)

Thanks to Woeful Wednesday this week, I finally got to complete my Alice furniture collection from Snow Bound as I snagged up the Alice salon sofa and Alice coffee tables to match the Dirty Alice Bloody mirror and Alice salon chair that I already owned :D

The awesome full-of-win dress is something I would totally wear in RL and is available from The Little Bat in a variety of colours. I just had to team this dress up with my favourite old pair of boots from Violent Seduction, which has now changed location and can be located here. Iki has put two new things in her luckies, which I will show you in a later post :)

I am wearing an old skin from Snatch in this post, which I love, I have just accentuated it with the gorgeous 'Pay it Forward' lips from A&A that the super-awesome Sileny Noel sent to me. Here's a close-up:


Both poses I have used here were also discounted for WW, and are available from A Netherworld, as part of the Escape from A Scary Monster pack.


InFo:

Skin:
Snatch ~ Feeder skin,
Hair: Wasabi Pills ~ Joy2,
Eyes: Mayfly ~ Deep Sky Eyes/ Rose Blush,
Lips: Adore & Abhor ~ 13 Lips Pay it Forward preview (thank you Sileny!!),
Collar: Adore & Abhor ~ Presented Posture Collar,
Tattoo: Utopiah ~ Old School tattoo,
Dress: The Little Bat ~ Monster Mash,
Boots: Violent Seduction ~ Esther.
Pose: A Netherworld ~ Escape from the Scary Monster,
All furniture: Snow Bound.




MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment