Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Zombie-nap


So, I was going through my Tainted Love hunt stuffs, and threw together this look that I wanted to share with you all. Remember this hunt ends on the 28th, so hurry and get it done if you haven't already!! Hints and slurls available here. All hunt gifts are L$1!




InFo:

Skin: {Frick} Cruel Skin/ Ghost (Tainted Love #65),
Eyes: Repulse ~ Bludgeoned,
Hair: Truth ~ Lucia,
Mouth-nom: Troubled Rebel (Tainted Love #47),
Necklace: The Little Bat ~ Even in Death (Tainted Love #21),
Corset & Dagger (inc chest blood): Snatch (Tainted Love #11),
Jeans: evolve (sorry not available at this time),
Flats: {Virtual/Insanity}  Into the Bloom Skully flats.

The Sofa I'm sat on is the Alice Saloon Sofa by Snow Bound, and is one of my absolute FAVOURITE pieces of furniture <3

Get your hunt ONNN ghouls,

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment