Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Horror Haute: March

I apologise for the delay in me getting this post up, I've been having problems with my ISP in rl, anyways, here's some of my favourite things from this months' Horror Haute.



The dress is from, one of my favourite up and coming stores; Death Rocker Betty Crocker, I absolutely love the originality of Delirium Sols' designs, and they totally appeal to both my loves of the macabre and rockabilly fashion! The boots I am wearing are by Epic, and I felt matched my new dress perfectly! These were recently out for Jersey Shores' Grenade Free Wednesday!

The adorable skin I'm wearing is from la petite morte, and is currently being previewed at Skin Fair - thank you Voshie XD!! I am also wearing another fave item of mine from Horror Haute - the facial scar from Zombie Suicide. Here's a closer look at the skin and scar;



InFo:

Skin: la petite morte ~ madison ~ t1, m2 (currently available at Skin Fair til March 31st),
Hair: Wasabi Pills ~ Fay ~ Crystal Violet,
Eyes: Mayfly ~ Liquid Light ~ True Grey,
Piercing: hebenon vial ~ Jewel (NEW mesh piercing),
Facial scar: zombie suicide,
Dress: Death Rocker Betty Crocker ~ Hearse Haute dress (L$100 out for Horror Haute),
Boots: Epic ~ Neo Prowler boots ~ purple (L$100 for Grenade Free Wednesday at their Jersey Shore stall - still available for L$100 at time of posting!!!),
Necklace: { Gala fashion Design } My Macabre Love necklace (L$100, out now for Horror Haute),
Spider hair accessory: A Netherworld ~ Crystal Spider Hair Clip,

Pose picture 1: Helamiyo ~ (Part of the fashion Blogger pose pack available at the Pose Fair - thank you Miyoko Magic!!!),
Pose picture 2: Little beans ~ (L$100, Part of the boobie pose set available at this months' Black Market),

Happy Shopping ghouls!

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment