Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

And finally...

haha, think I've finally come to the end of all my planned blog posts for this week!! This last post features two more items from Marchs' round of Horror Haute. Again, sorry this is late, but if you like what you see, head down to the store's and see if they are still reduced, and if not simply hit their subscribos' and wait to see what offers they will have for the next round of Horror Haute!!



Here I am wearing another item from Distorted Dreams, the Mended Heart dress- I love this dress as Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favourite films EVER! I am wearing them with, the Spirit Calling boots, also by Distorted Dreams, which seemed to match the tone of the dress perfectly. I love the unique design of these boots, they are so quirky and unique! Here's a closer look at them:



InFo:

Skin: Snatch ~ Solstice Skin (undead - messy - old hunt gift),
Eyes: {dead apples} ~ Sinistre - Bloodlust,
Hair: Alice Project ~ Marie,
Dress: Distorted Dreams ~ Mended Heart Dress (Marchs' round of Horror Haute),
Shoes: Distorted Dreams ~ Spirit Calling Boots (Marchs' round of Horror Haute),
Blood layers: Repulse (as always <3).
Pose 1: still life ~ "Slurping Fishies" - part of the Easter Sunday Invasion  pose set,
Pose 2: evolve ~ "stoic 03" - part of the Stoic pose set (store closed for now, sorry).

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment