Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

More from Horror Haute May edition...

I know, I know, I suck this should have been out last weekend... I did have this planned, but I've been rushing to complete my college portfolio, which I finally submitted today!!! So anyway, here's some of the other things I liked from Mays' edition of Horror Haute. I apologise that these may no longer be on offer, but if you like something you see, go visit the store, hit the subscriber, and be notified the next time they are in HH!


 
InFo:

Skin: Distorted Dreams ~ Evil Clown ~ Pale (L$100 during Mays' edition of Horror Haute),
Dress: Distorted Dreams ~ Carnie Loli (L$50 during Mays' edition of Horror Haute),
Shoes: Distorted Dreams ~ Snoodle boots (L$50 during Mays' edition of Horror Haute),
Necklace: Collisions ~ Phibe necklace (available during Mays' edition of Horror Haute),

Eyes: Dead Apples ~ Sinistre ~ Bloodlust,
Hair: Rotten Toe ~ Psychodelia,
Chest Wound: Hysteria ~ Heartless (L$50 closing sale, hurry!!!),
Wrists wounds: Repulse ~Slit wrists,
Leg wounds: Hysteria ~ Tell me where it hurts (L$50 closing sale, hurry!!!),
Tattoo: Hysteria ~ Venom (L$50 closing sale, hurry!!!),
Nails: Pretty Liar ~ Carnie nails.

Photos taken in Alice's Padded room available from Almost Wonderland.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment