Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

More from Horror Haute!

So, I've been in a bit of a funk the past couple of days, due to some bad news I heard in RL. I couldnt get anything to work together, then when I thought I had something I liked, I couldn't get the right pose/ scene that I wanted. I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to be able to show you another Horror Haute post, until I saw this amazing 'wings' top from Cain! I love it! It brought to mind thoughts of the impending apocalypse, and the blind eyes and bloody tears from InSpired Designs' summoned up the idea of a modern-day avenging lady Justice character. I had to go one step further though, and add this bloody blindfold to my look.

 Finally, I *love* kick-ass women who don't take no s**t, and being a huge 'The Walking Dead' fan, I was definitely calling up images of Michonne when I was working on this post! Can't wait for the new season to start!!



As well as the top from Cain and bloody tears from InSpired Designs, I am also using the full blood layer that is available with the Tasty Pudding Horror Haute item this month.

-body-
skin: aeva ~ poppy - t0,
hair: ploom ~ tart,

-clothes-
top: cain ~ pentagram - wings (Horror Haute August),
jeans: evolve ~ bloody jeans (sorry, no longer available, but still an old fave of mine!),
boots: bubble ~ Tattoo Mesh boots (Brand new and exclusive to the Black Only event!),

-blood/ make-up/ accesssories-
bloody blindfold: Hysteria ~ the future is dark (no longer available),
bloody tears: InSpired Designs ~ Bloody Blind Eye with Optional Bloody Tears (Horror Haute August),
full body blood layer: tasty pudding ~ bloody mess (available as part of their Horror Haute item),
bloody arms: repulse,
stomach tattoo: Corvus,

katana & pose (photo 1):  f*king ninjas ~ prepare for glory,
pose 2: ploom ~ available as part of the 'bones' pose-pack.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment