Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Bloody Noir

I'm a bad blogger posting this dress late, and I do apologise. I've had a busy weekend with work and only just got aorund to it today. Anyway's this stunning dress was a limited edition exclusive to the 24 Event (which is now over). I could not decide whether to do a 'clean' noir shot, or a down and dirty 'bloody' shot, so I did both! Enjoy the pics!



This gorgeous skin I'm wearing is an exclusive pre-release by [VoiD], yes..... [VoiD] is re-opening!!! (if all goes well, lol). It is absolutely stunning, and the tone is simply perfect for me!! How i have missed [VoiD] skins!!! The chaisse lounge is by Show Me on the Doll, and is currently for sale only in the bloody version, however the 'clean' version *may* be available at some point in the future. The chaisse is animated with 7 different poses.

-body-
skin: [VoiD] Elli ~ Dazed - ice,
hair: kmadd ~ Lola,
eyes: adoness ~ darian - pond,
blood: REPULSE,

-clothes-
dress: Death Rocker Betty Crocker ~ The 24 Dia de Loas Muertas (limited exclusive to the 24 Event),

-accessories-
glasses: faster pussycat ~ editorella (gatcha item at the 24 Event),
necklace: Deco ~ mech Marilyn pearls (now available at Collabor88),
earrings: Sn@tch  ~ drop crystal earirngs (part of a recent fishing outfit - Snatch shades of Grey),

-props/poses-
chaisse lounge: show me on the doll ~  The Burton Chaisse,
cig: flowey (now available at Collabor88).

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment