Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

More Anarchy...

There was so much good stuff in Total Anarchy this month that I wanted to show you a couple more... So, here I'm wearing  the vamp sweater by The Little Bat, teamed with DRBC's rockabilly capri's and sneaker's from bubble. I knew I wanted to show you this combination from the moment I saw them, however I couldn't find a skin I was happy with. That was until the fabulous Iokko Molko released her vampyre skins at the Body Mod expo. This was perfect, so I snapped it up, and voila!!




~body~
skin: {yumyums} alli ~ vampyre ~ fed (exclusively available at the Body Mod Expo),
eyes: frick ~ cruel eyes ~ red (dollarbie Halloween hunt),
hair: taketomi ~ kurumi,
nails: frick ~ halloween nails (dollarbie Halloween hunt - slink nail appliers worn with slink nail enhancement hud),

~make-up~
frick ~ maexxna makeup ~ black and creepy add on bits (dollarbie Halloween hunt item),

~outfit~
sweater: The Little Bat ~ vamp (currently available at Total Anarchy),
capris: Death Rocker Betty Crocker ~ rockabilly capris (currently available at Total Anarchy),
sneakers: bubble ~ glitter sneakers (gatcha item at OMG - Oh My Gatcha),

~accessories~
piercing: cute poison ~ fallen (The autumn effect hunt gift),
earrings: cute poison ~ melting earrings Halloween edition (currently available at mes a bric a brac),
ring: cute poison ~ spiked ring (now available at SL Fashion Week),
hairbow: zombie suicide ~ superstitious bow (currently available at Perfect Wardrobe),

pose: kokolores ~ birdish pose pack.


MiLLiE xx


No comments:

Post a Comment