Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

One Last Waltz

This month's Horror Haute is Lovecraft themed, and as always there are some beautiful items available, one of which being this gorgeous dress from immateria. However it wasn't Lovecraft that came to mind when I put  this dress on, as all I could think of, over and over was this famous quote from Edgar Allen Poe "And so being young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy", and so the idea of a mounrful last waltz came to mind.




Also, this is my first time trying out my lolas!! I'm not too sure I lined em up right, but they look OK. I finally caved and decided to get my own, but I like to think I havent gone overboard with them, please feel free to let me know what you think... do they look alright? Thanks!

~body~
skin: mystic canvas ~ Lulu (worn with appliers),
hair: alice project ~ holly,
nails: a&a ~ blood drip nails,

~make-up~
slashed cheek: hysteria ~ wicked smile (sorry, no longer available),
chin blood: redrum (recent win on their midnight manias!),
bloody hands: repulse,

~clothes~
dress: immateria ~ dunwich pet (shadow - includes lolas appliers) - out now for November's round of Horror Haute,
shoes: favole ~ lillith (sorry, no longer available),

~accessories~
pierciong: utopiah ~ lost,
blindfold: redrum ~ lace blindfold,
ring: demotik ~ boney cameo ring (available at Club Zero's anniversary gatcha event, already blogged here),

~poses~
pose 1: chus ~ whimsical,
pose 2: pretense poses ~ rubrik (NEW release available at their NEW location),

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment