Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Living Deadpool

Gah, I've been back to working nights this week, hence the lack of recent updates here. Anyways, here's a couple of new things from DeadPool Fashions, which I love so much.




I simply LOVE this hair, that was available to Alice Project VIPS on 1st December, I would highly recommend joining her group, as all throughout December there will be a free VIP exclusive Advent gift under the tree. But not to exclude those who aren't members, they will also have a free daily hair gift available to all! As for my outfit, this is a stunning new release from Dead Pool... I simply love the texturing on this outfit, particularly with regards to the lacing up on the corset... which is also featured on the reverse, and on the back of the skirt too!

~body~
skin: la petite morte ~ reagan ~ snow white,
eyes: pin me down ~ vibrant eyes ~ red,
hair: alice project ~ aphrodite ~ silver (VIP Advent gift 1st Dec),
fangs: PXL ~ OpenMouth,

~make-up~
eyes: songbird ~ gothique ~ red glitter,
bloody tears: repulse,
bloody mouth & neck: ED ~ "feeder",

~outfit~
clothes: dead pool ~ narcissa ~ red,
boots: {MV} witchaven boots ~ slate,

~accessories~
piercings: cute poison ~ legion (recent win on their midnight mania!),
necklace: chaos, panic & disorder ~ bat choker (gacha item),
ring: cute poison ~ cross ring red (gacha item @ store),

And, yes this song was going though my head when I titled this post, lol;


MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment