Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

After what seems like a reaaaaalllly long break, due to RL, I am back!! Got a new computer system today, which takes better SL pictures than the one I had borrowed temporarily, but still not as good as I'm used to. Still, I think, for now, they will do, and I will save up/ look into getting a new graphics card as soon as funds are available :) Thank you to everyone for your patience, both readers and sponsors alike. Here's my first post, just to say 'hiiii', I don't think theres anything particularly new in this (other than the hair and skin), but I wanted to start with a cute look from my inventory, and as its Delirium Sols' (Dizzy Kit from DRBC) rezz day tomorrow, I figured I'd show you one of my favourite outfits from her! Oh, I nearly forgot, the shoes are new from DRBC and are currently available at Suicide Dollz :D






Photos were taken at the brand new DEADPOOL sim!!! Yay, so glad its back!!!

~BoDy~
skin: Riel ~ Spinder ~ Ruby (this week's Woeful Wednesday),
eyes: {dead apples} ~ sinistre ~ bloodlust,
hair: truth ~ clover,
tattoo: tattoo mania ~ owl (Fi*Fridays),

~WoRn~
dress: drbc ~ boheme tunic,
shoes: drbc ~ lydia shoes,

~AcCeSsOrIeS~
piercing: ellabella ~ division,
ring: cute poison ~ cross ring,
necklace: cute poison ~ zombie love,

bag: {yumyums} ~ hard candy purse,

MiLLiE xx



No comments:

Post a Comment