Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

For sh*ts 'n' giggles

So, I found this cute dress in my inventory, which I love and just HAD to do a blog post with, for sh*ts 'n' giggle, hence the title today, lol. And I am still wearing this amazing hair from The Stringer Mauseleum, cus I absolutely love it. It's like a twisted beehive :) My only question was where would I take the photos/ what theme would they take? And to be honest, I really couldn't decide. However, I discovered this new-to-me sim, which I absolutely loved exploring, and couldn't resist taking some pictures here :)






all pictures taken at Dysphoria *note* there is a $L200 group fee to allow access to this sim*

~body~
skin: glam affair ~ katra~ polar (previous FLF),
hair: the stringer mauseleum ~ twisted siren,
eyes: Evermore ~ my dearest eyes (instore group gift),

~make-up~
eyeliner: souzou eien ~ wicked goth eyeliner,
gore: repulse ~ autopsy chest wound and, cheshire smile,

~worn~
dress: {REVERIE} Giggles mesh dress,
tights: lolapop ~ requiem garter socks,
shoes: reign ~ peep toe pumps (MM gift),

~accessories~
earrings: {MV} Requiem Earrings,
choker: the little bat ~ ZomBunny choker,
bunny ears: mabinogion.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment